10.18.2010

Freebie: Desktop Calendar

I have no idea if this is anything anyone would be interested in, but you are welcome to download a desktop calendar that I made yesterday for the month of October (yep, I know the month is half over..haha). Anyway, while it is obviously presumptuous of me to think that anyone would be interested, I still figure it doesn't hurt to share it in case someone out there in blog land stumbles upon this post and thinks to herself, "hey, I could really use new wallpaper for my desktop computer, and oh wouldn't it be just swell if I could tell what today's date is as well." :)


You can get the download from my Picasa album here. Once you save it to your computer, just right click the photo and go to properties, where you can set as desktop background. If you set it to fill the screen, it should work with all screen sizes. 

If anyone likes this idea, please let me know and I can share new ones each month. But if not, no worries!

P.S. When I first started blogging, I also shared another background I created here

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for dropping by Clean and Scentsible. Love the idea for your blog - how many items have you checked off? I really like the flower pillow! Have a great day! :)
    -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren -- thank you so so much for the super sweet comments on my blog. It was the nicest possible way to start the day -- thank you!!

    Can't wait to read more of your posts. Excited to feature your centrepiece!
    Thank you!

    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!
    Such a useful and unique post, thanks for the share.

    Law essay help UK

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments!